International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Semantic Web
08-10 November 2017
- 10 November 2017 KESW 2017 conference proceedings online for 4 weeks
- 10 November 2017 Best Paper Awards
- 11 October 2017 Announcing First Two Keynote Speakers
KESW 2017 will be the 8th conference in the series. KESW is a top international event dedicated to discussing research results and directions in the areas related to Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Semantic Web, and Linked Data. Its aim is to bring together researchers, practitioners, and educators, in particular from ex-USSR, Eastern and Northern Europe, to present and share ideas regarding Semantic Web, and popularize the area in these regions.
The conference especially welcomes students, postdocs, and other early career researchers and encourages them to participate, contribute, and discuss research projects regardless of their maturity.
More information will be announced later, stay tuned and follow us on Twitter!
- Full paper submission: Monday, 17 July 2017
- Author notification: Monday, 14 August 2017
- Camera-ready submission: Monday, 28 August 2017
- Early registration: Friday, September 15, 2017
- Late registration: Tuesday, November 7, 2017
- Conference dates: November 08 – 10, 2017
All deadlines are for the Hawaii time zone.
Proceedings is be published by Springer as the CCIS 786 volume.