Attending KESW 2017
KESW 2017 will be hosted on the Regional Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer at Szczecin, Poland.
More information on the following page.
Szczecin offers many varied accommodations adjusted to definite needs.
More information on the following page
Distance from the airport:
- Szczecin-Goleniow Airport (Lotnisko, PL): 48 km (flights from London, Warsaw, Bergen, Oslo, Dublin and Stavanger)
- Berlin Airports (DE): 130 km (all destinations)
Shuttle bus from the airports
Tickets booking on-line or via phone (www.interglobus.pl, bus stop at “Szczecin PKP” (railway station):
- Szczecin-Goleniów Airport (Lotnisko, PL): ca. 10€ return ticket
- Berlin Airports (Tegel or Schonefeld, DE): ca. 25€ return ticket
Bus from the railway station:
- Direct city bus no. 87 from the railway station “Szczecin Główny PKP” to “Plac Szarych Szeregów” (5th stop, direction: Podbórz), than 5 min. walk
Please see map here. Tickets can be purchased from tickets machines or press stands (3 PLN one way).
Taxi services in Szczecin:
- Taxi 4 You: +48 91 4 833833
- Euro Taxi: +48 91 4 343434
- City Taxi: +48 91 4 335335
Please call the taxi instead of picking one at the Railway station available on the street! Uber is not available in Szczecin
Free parking at the venue